Held on the first Tuesday of each month(with exception of Nov. which is held on 1st Monday of election years),
February thru November
at Nelson County Public Library.
NCGR sponsors 3 programs each year. These are free and open to the public. Check website often for updates.
Contact us at
or send mail to POB 409
Bardstown, KY 40004
Use our programs tab to get videos and/or handouts of our more recent programs.
Want to join? Use Membership Form button in right column for details.
2020 Meeting Dates
All meetings at 10:30a.m.
Feb. 4, Mar. 3, Apr. 7, May 5, June 2, July 7, Aug. 4, Sept.1, Oct. 6, Nov. 2 (Monday).
PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR CHANGES IN MEETING DATES, PROGRAM CHANGES, ETC...
Two membership options are coming.
How to Join
1. MEMBERSHIP FORM. $20.00/yr. for digital version of the quarterly OR
$30.00 for mailed copy of the quarterly.
2. If renewing, make sure updates in email, phone number, etc...have been made.
2. Print, complete, and mail form with payment to:
Bardstown, Ky 40004
(make checks to: NCGR)
Membership Benefits and Fiscal Year
* Four issues of THE NELSON COUNTY GENEALOGIST, a quarterly NCGR publication.
* 2 Queries (see membership form)
* Educational Programs throughout the year at the Nelson County Public Library, video of some programs on our Facebook page and Website . Handouts for some programs will be made available on the website.